Emerging Blockchain Technologies, Decentralized Finance and Applications
Pricing in Canadian Dollars.
Includes voucher for CIO Certified Blockchain Professional (CCBP) Exam ($495 value):
- 100% discount voucher for CCBP Re-certification Exam for current CCBP holders
- 50% discount voucher for CCBP Self-certification Exam
Includes global courier of optional Course Book (up to $65 value).
What you will learn: This course is best suited to those professionals who need to either renew their CCBP Certification or to those who have taken other Blockchain courses or have experience in the area. The course reviews the major developments in Blockchain and focuses on new and emerging areas.
Important Note: This course is not intended to replace the 100 and 200-level courses for the CCBBA and CCBP Certifications. It does not introduce the material, instead, this course reviews recent developments and provides updates assuming the participants have good familiarity with the main topics.
- 7 Hour Live Stream
- Level: Advanced Review
- Certification: Review Course for CCBP Certification
- Pre-requisite: Prior CCBP Certification or equivalent courses or experience
- Re-certification is for current/past CCBP holders and requires passing a 60-minute, open-book online exam (no Capstone required for those re-certifying).
- Self-certification is open to anyone and is based on self-study of the full curriculum, passing the 60-minute, open-book online exam and completing a capstone project using a provided template to guide you (capstone include identifying the Blockchain use case/application business and defining the implementation plan – no coding is required)
Optional Books: Participants can optionally order the course workbook. There are two optons for this:
- Complete CCBP Course Book - Includes all 100 and 200 level course material and the new updates provided in this session . This book is recommended for those that do not have the CCBP course book from a prior course. Approximately 250 pages
- Partial Course Book of Emerging Blockchain Updates-only - Does NOT include entire 100 & 200 level course material, only a subset relevant to the updates provided in this course. This book is recommended for those who already have the CCBP course book from a prior course. Approximately 100 pages
Dates and Times: All sessions are Live Streamed in the Eastern Time zone (Toronto, Canada) and Available Globally
- Apr 10: 10:00 AM Eastern Time
- May 15: 10:00 AM Eastern Time
- June 26: 10:00 AM Eastern Time
Interactive Workshop Content
Review of Emerging Areas in Blockchain Technologies and Applications - CCBP Recertification/Self-Certification Course Outline
Pre-learning materials will be provided ahead of the course.
Developments in Blockchain Market, Applications and Ecosystem
- Review of vendor ecosystem
- Review of select case studies from various sectors including Supply chain, Healthcare, Government, Finance, etc.
- Market and adoption trends
Emerging FinTech, Financial Models and Applications
- FinTechs – Neo Banks and Open Lending
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi ) applications for Finance and Insurance
- Developments in Token Economy and Applications
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC)
- Retail CBDC
- Wholesale CBDC
- Hybrid/Synthetic CBDC
- Account-based CBDC vs. Token based CBDC
- Blockchain/DLT based CBDC design and deployment
Emerging Governance Models
- Consortium Ecosystem and Governance Models
- IP Rights and Data Ownership Models in consortium
- Considerations for Rights, IP and Licensing terms, Anti-trust laws and regulations, Data sharing, ownership, privacy and residency requirements
- Digital Identity - Self-sovereign and distributed Identity Management
Developments in Popular Blockchain Technology Platforms and Solutions
- Ethereum Developments
- Ethereum 2.0 Roadmap
- Ethereum Enterprise Alliance
- Hyperledger Project Developments
- Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain
- Hyperledger Project DLTs - Indy, Besu, Sawtooth, etc.
- Hyperledger Project Tools - Avalon, Cactus, etc.
- Hyperledger Project Libraries -Aries, Usra, etc.
- Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) solutions
- Microsoft Azure Blockchain
- IBM Cloud Blockchain
- Amazon AWS Managed Blockchain and QLDB
- Oracle Blockchain Cloud
- SAP Blockchain Service
- Other Topics
- Mesh Cybersecurity with Blockchain
Audience: Open to business and technology professionals who are learning about Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Transformation.
Methodologies and Tools: The following management / business / technology methodologies and tools may be used during this workshop. In cases where these tools are used, either a brief introduction to the concepts and/or supporting material will be provided to help develop the strategy/plan (not to teach the tools themselves):
- Methods for determining disruptive forces and trends
- Digital transformation journey planning
- Design thinking and journey mapping
- PESTEL Analysis
- SWOT/TOWS Analysis
- Weighting average
- Business Transformation Model
- Your cell phone / your laptop
Certification: This course provides the foundational knowledge needed for all of the certifications. Certification requires successfully passing the online multi-choice exam. CCBP certification candidates also receive a capstone (Blockchain strategy and lean business model) template and receive feedback on the capstone. Successfully completing the capstone is needed for the CCBP certification only.
Cost for Certification: Please note that there is an additional fee for review of the capstone project and the certification exam. This will be kept to a minimum and shall not exceed $300 for those registered for the bootcamps. Bootcamp participants will be emailed a coupon code to reduce certification costs.
Pricing and Discounts: Discount and coupon codes are for limited time only and may be discountinued at any time. Expect the price for any given course to increase closer to the date of the course.
Refund Policy: Refunds are issued less processing and creditcard/Paypay fees as long as cancelation is received 30 days in advance of the event.Unfortunately we are not able to provide refunds within 30 days of event.