Web 3 Technologies & Business Opportunities - DeFi, NFTs, Metaverse and Beyond
Pricing in Canadian Dollars.
What you will learn: This course covers all of the key developments in Web 3, Blockchain technologies and applications in Decentralized Finance from NFTs to Metaverse. Start-up funding models and tokenomics, evolving Digital Asset regulations and decentralized (DAO) business and governance models.
The course is best suited to those professionals who have some familiarity with Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies and are looking to dig deeper into current and emerging areas of technology and business opportunities. If you're looking for comprehensive training from introduction to advanced level, please review the 100 and 200-level courses.
- 8-Hour Live Stream
- Certification: Review Course for CCBPt/CCBP Certification
- Pre-requisite: Some knowledge of Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets
- Re-certification is for current/past CCBP holders and requires passing a 60-minute, open-book online exam (no Capstone required for those re-certifying).
- Self-certification is open to anyone and is based on self-study of the full curriculum, passing the 60-minute, open-book online exam and completing a capstone project using a provided template to guide you (capstone include identifying the Blockchain use case/application business and defining the implementation plan – no coding is required)
Optional Books: Participants can order the course workbook. There are two optons for this:
- Complete CCBP Course Book - Includes all 100 and 200 level course material and the new updates provided in this session . This book is recommended for those that do not have the CCBP course book from a prior course. Approximately 250 pages
- Partial Course Book of Emerging Blockchain Updates-only - Does NOT include entire 100 & 200 level course material, only a subset relevant to the updates provided in this course. This book is recommended for those who already have the CCBP course book from a prior course. Approximately 100 pages
Special bonus - only available when you order books during this transaction:
When you order any of the optional books, you will receive a fully-paid voucher for the CIO Certified Blockchain Professional (CCBP) Exam ($349 to $495 value). And global courier of Course Book is also included (up to $90 value).
Dates and Times: All sessions are Live Streamed in the Eastern Time zone (Toronto, Canada) and Available Globally
- Sat Sept 16, 10 AM EST
- Sat Oct 21, 10 AM EST
- Sat Nov 25, 10 AM EST
Interactive Workshop Content
Review of Emerging Areas in Blockchain Technologies and Applications - CCBP Recertification/Self-Certification Course Outline
Pre-learning materials will be provided ahead of the course.
Developments in Blockchain Market, Applications and Ecosystem
- Review of vendor ecosystem
- Review of select case studies from various sectors including Supply chain, Healthcare, Government, Finance, etc.
- Market and adoption trends
Emerging FinTech, Financial Models and Applications
- Cryptocurrencies and Tokensbitcoin, ether and others
- Special topics on Cryptocurrencies – tracking, buying, selling, AML/KYC and security, wallet/exchange considerations with cryptocurrencies
- Special Topics – Enterprise Strategies for cryptocurrencies – cash reserve investments and considerations for taxes, regulations, policies, security and handling
- Tokens – Fungible and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Special topic on NFTs – creating, listing, selling, and buying NFTs
- FinTechs – Neo Banks and Open Lending
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi ) applications for Finance and Insurance
- Developments in Token Economy and Applications
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC)
- Retail CBDC
- Wholesale CBDC
- Hybrid/Synthetic CBDC
- Account-based CBDC vs. Token based CBDC
- Blockchain/DLT based CBDC design and deployment
Emerging Governance Models
- Consortium Ecosystem and Governance Models
- IP Rights and Data Ownership Models in consortium
- Considerations for Rights, IP and Licensing terms, Anti-trust laws and regulations, Data sharing, ownership, privacy and residency requirements
- Digital Identity - Self-sovereign and distributed Identity Management
Developments in Popular Blockchain Technology Platforms and Solutions
- Ethereum Developments
- Ethereum 2.0 Roadmap
- Ethereum Enterprise Alliance
- Hyperledger Project Developments
- Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain
- Hyperledger Project DLTs - Indy, Besu, Sawtooth, etc.
- Hyperledger Project Tools - Avalon, Cactus, etc.
- Hyperledger Project Libraries -Aries, Usra, etc.
- Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) solutions
- Microsoft Azure Blockchain
- IBM Cloud Blockchain
- Amazon AWS Managed Blockchain and QLDB
- Oracle Blockchain Cloud
- SAP Blockchain Service
- Special Topics
- Metaverse - Main projects and emerging opportunities
- Regulatory Update - Global Digital Asset Regulations and impact on Product Development
- Corporate strategies for Blockchain products and services
- Decentralized Cybersecurity with Blockchain
Audience: Open to business and technology professionals who are learning about Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Transformation.
Methodologies and Tools: The following management / business / technology methodologies and tools may be used during this workshop. In cases where these tools are used, either a brief introduction to the concepts and/or supporting material will be provided to help develop the strategy/plan (not to teach the tools themselves):
- Methods for determining disruptive forces and trends
- Digital transformation journey planning
- Design thinking and journey mapping
- PESTEL Analysis
- SWOT/TOWS Analysis
- Weighting average
- Business Transformation Model
- Your cell phone / your laptop
Certification: This course provides the foundational knowledge needed for all of the certifications. Certification requires successfully passing the online multi-choice exam. CCBP certification candidates also receive a capstone (Blockchain strategy and lean business model) template and receive feedback on the capstone. Successfully completing the capstone is needed for the CCBP certification only.
Cost for Certification: Please note that there is an additional fee for review of the capstone project and the certification exam. This will be kept to a minimum and shall not exceed $300 for those registered for the bootcamps. Bootcamp participants will be emailed a coupon code to reduce certification costs.
Pricing and Discounts: Discount and coupon codes are for limited time only and may be discountinued at any time. Expect the price for any given course to increase closer to the date of the course.
Refund Policy: Refunds are issued less processing and creditcard/Paypay fees as long as cancelation is received 30 days in advance of the event.Unfortunately we are not able to provide refunds within 30 days of event.