Book: Emerging Blockchain Technologies, Decentralized Finance and Applications
Pricing in Canadian Dollars. Shipping included.
This book covers a subset of the complete 100 & 200 level book. This book contains just the emerging updates presented in the accompanying course. This book alongside an older CCBP coursebook of slides should together be sufficient for the CCBP exam.
Review of Emerging Areas in Blockchain Technologies and Applications
Developments in Blockchain Market, Applications and Ecosystem
- Review of vendor ecosystem
- Review of select case studies from various sectors including Supply chain, Healthcare, Government, Finance, etc.
- Market and adoption trends
Emerging FinTech, Financial Models and Applications
- FinTechs – Neo Banks and Open Lending
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi ) applications for Finance and Insurance
- Developments in Token Economy and Applications
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC)
- Retail CBDC
- Wholesale CBDC
- Hybrid/Synthetic CBDC
- Account-based CBDC vs. Token based CBDC
- Blockchain/DLT based CBDC design and deployment
Emerging Governance Models
- Consortium Ecosystem and Governance Models
- IP Rights and Data Ownership Models in consortium
- Considerations for Rights, IP and Licensing terms, Anti-trust laws and regulations, Data sharing, ownership, privacy and residency requirements
- Digital Identity - Self-sovereign and distributed Identity Management
Developments in Popular Blockchain Technology Platforms and Solutions
- Ethereum Developments
- Ethereum 2.0 Roadmap
- Ethereum Enterprise Alliance
- Hyperledger Project Developments
- Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain
- Hyperledger Project DLTs - Indy, Besu, Sawtooth, etc.
- Hyperledger Project Tools - Avalon, Cactus, etc.
- Hyperledger Project Libraries -Aries, Usra, etc.
- Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) solutions
- Microsoft Azure Blockchain
- IBM Cloud Blockchain
- Amazon AWS Managed Blockchain and QLDB
- Oracle Blockchain Cloud
- SAP Blockchain Service
- Other Topics
- Mesh Cybersecurity with Blockchain
Audience: Open to business and technology professionals who are learning about Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Transformation.
Methodologies and Tools: The following management / business / technology methodologies and tools may be used during this workshop. In cases where these tools are used, either a brief introduction to the concepts and/or supporting material will be provided to help develop the strategy/plan (not to teach the tools themselves):
- Methods for determining disruptive forces and trends
- Digital transformation journey planning
- Design thinking and journey mapping
- PESTEL Analysis
- SWOT/TOWS Analysis
- Weighting average
- Business Transformation Model
- Your cell phone / your laptop
Certification: This course provides the foundational knowledge needed for all of the certifications. Certification requires successfully passing the online multi-choice exam. CCBP certification candidates also receive a capstone (Blockchain strategy and lean business model) template and receive feedback on the capstone. Successfully completing the capstone is needed for the CCBP certification only.
Cost for Certification: Please note that there is an additional fee for review of the capstone project and the certification exam. This will be kept to a minimum and shall not exceed $300 for those registered for the bootcamps. Bootcamp participants will be emailed a coupon code to reduce certification costs.
Pricing and Discounts: Discount and coupon codes are for limited time only and may be discountinued at any time. Expect the price for any given course to increase closer to the date of the course.
Refund Policy: Refunds are issued less processing and creditcard/Paypay fees as long as cancelation is received 30 days in advance of the event.Unfortunately we are not able to provide refunds within 30 days of event.