303. Blockchain Data Architecture Workshop
Pricing in Canadian Dollars.
What you will learn: This is the third in a series of four workshops. This workshop will deep dive into developing the Data Architecture for a Solution leveraging TOGAF architecture methodology. Participants do not need to know TOGAF or have prior architecture experience. Key elements of data model design, ownership, IP management, governance, security and privacy compliance (HIPAA, GDPR, etc.) will be covered. You will learn to develop the Data Architecture using a case study that requires revisiting the solution from various perspectives including design for shared data across organizations with security and privacy, access, policy, storage, usage, and IP in mind. General off-chain/on-chain design and advanced techniques with Hyperledger Fabric will be covered, including when to use channels, private transactions, Zero-Knowledge Proofs and Asset Transfer, and Mixers.
- 5 Hours Live Stream
- Level: Course 303
- Certification: CCBA
- Pre-requisite: Level 100 and 200 courses OR equivalent understanding. No Programming is required, however, at least 2 years of experience in a technology environment is highly recommended, preferably related to solution design and architecture.
Dates and Times: All sessions are Live Streamed and Available Globally
- Sat, Nov 5, 10 AM Eastern Time
Optional Blockchain Course Book: Participants can optionally order the course workbook. Please note that the workbook covers the material for all four 300-level CCBA courses. You only need to order the book once and NOT for each course you take.
Interactive Workshop Content
With all new disruptive technology innovation strategy development framework - used by leading management consultants including McKinsey, Bain and BCG.
Pre-learning materials will be provided ahead of the course.
Blockchain Data Architecture Workshop
- Defining Data Architecture
- Characteristics - Cost; time; resilience; ability to implement; storage; elasticity; scalability; Transparency; Security; Privacy
- How data management changes with Blockchain
- Data governance model
- Ownership, accessibility, use
- IP management
- Compliance and Privacy
- Health care
- Financial and Money services
- Accessing data on Blockchain
- Architecting solutions for data privacy
- On-chain and off-chain architectures
- Deeper dive on Hyperledger Fabric and privacy
- Private Transactions
- Zero Knowledge Proofs and Asset Transfer
- Case study workshop – application to real estate
- Applications to real estate
- Permissions for read/write access on Blockchain
- On-chain/Off-chain data design and management
- Defining Data Architecture
Audience: Open to business and technology professionals who are learning about Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Transformation.
Technical Knowledge: A technical background, experience in enterprise IT, product development, or architecture is recommended. Though this is not a programming course, some previous exposure to basic programming will be helpful.
Methodologies and Tools: The following management / business / technology methodologies and tools may be used during this workshop. In cases where these tools are used, either a brief introduction to the concepts and/or supporting material will be provided to help develop the strategy/plan (not to teach the tools themselves):
- Methods for determining disruptive forces and trends
- Digital transformation journey planning
- Design thinking and journey mapping
- TOGAF Architecture resources and methodologies as applicable
- Your cell phone / your laptop
Certification: This is advanced course leads to the CIO Certified Blockchain Architect (CCBA) Certification. The certification process requires the successful completion of an online exam. Certification requires the candidate to have either completed post-secondary education or have a minimum of two years of professional work experience, completed this course successfully and fulfilled the requirements of the certification process.
Refund Policy: Refunds are issued less processing and credit card/Paypal fees as long as cancelation is received 30 days in advance of the event. Unfortunately we are not able to provide refunds within 30 days of event.